Knowing what software to use as a small business can be tricky. You need services that can help you without breaking the bank. But do those exist? The answer is yes! Here are three services that can help your company reduce labor costs through automation, streamline your business process, and ultimately help you responsibly scale your business. There are lots of great software providers out there – please share your ideas and experiences with your favorite software below!
1. SheerSEO (SEO Software)
SheerSEO is a Search Engine Optimization software. Without some kind of SEO software tools, tracking SEO information is a bit like walking in the dark. You never know where you are going. SheerSEO helps you manage, monitor, and conduct SEO campaigns that cost somewhere between $7 and $40 a month depending on which level you choose.
Some of their features include:
- Rank Tracking: This lets you know how you are ranked based on your chosen keywords. This helps you follow trends and track everything all in one place. That means no extra spreadsheets!
- Main Referrer Tracking: This shows you how many inbound links you have and estimates how strongly the link impact your rankings.
- Social Metrics Tracking: Want to know if your site is being shared on social media? This tool helps you see things on various social networks that you wouldn’t normally see.
- Reporting: No one likes complicated client reports. This tool makes it easy to put together simple reports that will benefit your client.
2. ContactMe (CRM Software)
Every business needs to be organized, but sometimes that gets complicated. ContactMe is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) app that allows small businesses to easily manage contacts, track to-do lists, update calendars, and capture more leads. With the 14-day free trial, you can test it out before jumping in. The “BizPro” plan starts at just $7.42/month.
- Contact Management: You can combine all contacts into one place so everyone on your team has access to everything. You can even sort contacts, leads, and customers into groups and sales stages.
- Contact Information Organization: Have you ever forgotten something about a client that you should have known? This helps you keep notes, emails, and important files all in one place! Managing lots of customer relationships can be challenging as you scale, and this helps keep notes, emails and important files all in one place.
- Track Tasks: As your business continues to grow, the task list does as well and it can be hard to keep track of everything. Add all meetings to the to-do list and they will be added to your calendar. You can also choose to get reminders by text or email.
- Synchronization: Do you have everything in Gmail, WordPress, and MailChimp? Don’t worry! You can merge information from software you use everyday to your ContactMe account so that they aren’t so spread out.
3. NolaPro Cloud Accounting
This accounting software is free for the first 30 days and then $9.99/month for the small business account. As you grow, and need more options, you can upgrade for $39.99/month. It allows easy access to your business accounts – all in one place.
- Order management: It’s embarrassing when a customer order gets switched with another. Order management allows you to keep orders from your customers and purchases organized.
- Track Billing: This allows you to pay bills, track history, keep track of service orders, track labor, and track inventory. Doing it online is much less complicated than on paper.
- Organize Payables: By using this feature you can write checks, issue purchase orders, and organize bills in one spot.
- Data Backups: Keep everything safe by backing-up your information online. Nightly backups are automatic for cloud subscribers, or you can do it yourself at anytime.
- Security: Includes multiple security methods to keep your company’s confidential information safe.
- Payroll: Organize full payroll with check process support and W-2/941 forms.
Looking for ways to promote your business in Lynchburg, Virginia? Here is a list of five quick tips to get you started.