We are pleased to offer the next workshop on how to apply for the James River Arts and Cultural District program. All applicants to the program – whether seasoned or new – will benefit from this workshop. Lunch will be provided.
James River Arts & Cultural District How to Apply Workshop
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Noon – 1:30
City Hall, 2nd Floor Training Room
If you are a first time program applicant, this workshop is required. Past applicants are also strongly encouraged to attend.
In the workshop, we will discuss:
- An overview of the James River Arts & Cultural District program
- Application expectations, step-by-step
- How to complete an accurate budget
- What a successful application looks like
- How to file a complete final report
- And answer your questions!
The workshop will be led by Anna Bentson, Assistant Director for Economic Development, and Mort Sajadian, President/CEO of Amazement Square.
The next application deadline for the Arts & Cultural District program is December 1, 2015. Program overview and application materials are available on the Opportunity Lynchburg website.
Please click the button below to register by October 9th at 5:00 p.m.