We are pleased to offer a new workshop on how to apply for the James River Arts and Cultural District program. All applicants to the program – whether seasoned or new – will benefit from this workshop. Lunch will be provided.
Arts & Cultural Program Lunch and Learn
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Noon – 1:30
Lynchburg Office of Economic Development
2nd Floor, City Hall
If you are a first time program applicant, this workshop is required. Past applicants are also strongly encouraged to attend.
In the workshop, we will discuss:
- An overview of the James River Arts & Cultural District program
- Application expectations, step-by-step
- How to complete an accurate budget
- What a successful application looks like
- How to file a complete final report
- And answer your questions!
The workshop will be led by myself and Mort Sajadian, President/CEO of Amazement Square.
The next application deadline for the Arts & Cultural District program is August 1, 2015. Program overview and application materials are available on the Opportunity Lynchburg website.
Please click the button below to register and contact me if you have questions. We look forward to seeing you on the 24th!